Co-operative Party Annual Conference 2021
(This post is to stimulate thought, discussion and the formulation of policy, Winchester Labour does not necessarily endorse it.)
Building Community Power
The Chair of the Labour Party and newly appointed Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities, Anneliese Dodds MP will join the main conference om the weekend of 9th and 10th October.
She joins an already exciting line-up of speakers:
- Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham
- Mayor of West Yorkshire Tracy Brabin
- Scottish Labour Leader Anas Sarwar MSP
- Welsh Economy Minister Vaughan Gething MS
- CLES Chief Executive Sarah Longlands
- Co-operative Party Chair Jim McMahon MP
Parliamentary Reports: 5-7th October
- Tuesday 5 October, 6:30pm: Westminster Parliamentary Report.
- Wednesday 6 October: Scotland Parliamentary Report.
- Thursday 7 October: Wales Parliamentary Report.
Main Conference Weekend: 9th-10 October
The morning sessions of the main conference weekend do not require pre-registration: they will be broadcast live from our conference website. Simply go to the website next Saturday and Sunday morning, and you will see a video player to watch the event and a Q&A box for you to submit your comments and questions.
The afternoon sessions of the main conference weekend, including the policy debates and campaign workshops, will be held on Zoom. You can register for these sessions by clicking the links below.
- Saturday 9 October, 1pm: High Streets Policy Debate
- Saturday 9 October, 3pm: Climate Change Campaign Workshop
- Sunday 10 October, 1pm: Social Care Policy Debate.
- Sunday 10 October, 3pm: Protecting Public Broadcasters Campaign Workshop
Network events: 11th-15 October
- Monday 11 October, 6:30 pm: Youth Network Network event on the Climate Emergency.
- Tuesday 12 October, 6:30pm: LGBTQ+ Co-operators event.
- Wednesday 13 October, 6:30pm: BAME Co-operators event on Creating Better BAME Opportunities.
- Thursday 14 October, 6:30pm: Women’s Network event on Women in Public Life.
- Friday 15 October, 6:30pm: (dis)Ability Network event on Social Care
AGM: 16th October
- Saturday 16th October, AGM (Members only).