March with Midwives UK
Winchester – Sunday 21 November 2021
Winchester March with Midwives marched from outside the Hospital in Romsey Road to the Buttercross on Sunday 21 November to highlight the current staffing crisis, across the country, in Maternity Care.
Winchester Labour supported them:
March with Midwives say:
- Crisis management measures are required IMMEDIATELY.
- Midwives demand more time, more money and more autonomy.
Therefore we demand:
- LISTEN to all staff and service users and their advocates
- FUND emergency retention
- ENABLE anybody willing to work or train
- REDUCE the demands on staff
Find out more: